my new misi will be in the uk saturday!

raecarter

Reaction score
I'm very excited as that means I can start playing gigs and recording my EP with my new acacia tenor. Quite a nice story how its coming. A work colleague went on his holidays to USA three weeks ago but before he left he asked if I wanted to get a new uke and he would bring it back. I had just got a new uke so didn't beed one I explained about the misi pickup and he said he'll get that as they are half the price in America than in the uk. So he bought it from mike at mainland to be delivered to his friends in the us and said I could pay him back at the end of this month! What a great guy!

Rae how much are they in the states, my friend is of there for 2 weeks and I was thinking of doing the same. Do you fit it yourself? I was going to buy from Southern Ukulele Store and get them to fit it, I could do it myself but I want to get my Kanile'a set up at the same time, do you know if they do setups?

They are I believe 115 usd delivered to a us address which is about 60 quid cheaper than over here o fit the last one with my dad it was fiddly but works fine with no issues? Its not technical to for just a little fiddly getting the bit up through the wood onto the saddle. I'm not sure about set ups from sus I would imagine they would though

Now you can be heard.by those not attending the open mics that you attend.

Top Bottom