What happened to ukulelehunt.com?

Reaction score
Over the past few months Ukulele Hunt has become one of my favorite sites, but when I visited it this afternoon it was not there. Now, it's just a blank webpage that says "account suspended". Does anyone know if there's new domain name I'm not aware of, or its under construction or does it just not exist anymore?

Wow. That's ol' Woodshed's full time job I believe. He seems together enough to avoid something like that. Gonna be keeping an eye on this for sure.

I know i was wondering as well. It better not be removed forever that is one of the best sites on the web. All the best Woodshed.

Does anyone know if there's new domain name I'm not aware of, or its under construction or does it just not exist anymore?
ukulelehunt.com is registered til 2015.

Forgot to pay his hosting bill or exceeded the bandwidth limit under his current plan maybe? Let's hope it's just a temporary glitch. Would hate to lose such a great resource.

I see baritoneukulelehunt.com is still up, but it looks like it's hosted by a different provider.

One Million Moms got to him because of the name. (its a joke people)

It's up now....

One Million Moms got to him because of the name. (its a joke people)

I've been waiting for a couple of years now for some organization like that to call him out. I'd guess that he's always been hoping as it would be great publicity.

I've been waiting for a couple of years now for some organization like that to call him out. I'd guess that he's always been hoping as it would be great publicity.
Did you hear about the Ben and Jerrys ice cream named Schweddy Balls? That group has gone ballistic about it...... Get a sense of humor, ladies.

Where do I get the T shirt?

Uke Hunt. Definitely ballistic.

:agree:

Thanks, folks.

Just a technical glitch. A pain in the arse but nothing terminal. The site should up again now.

Last edited:
I laughed HARD when I got the joke. Thanks for that, and for introducing me to that cool site.

Top Bottom