New to me Kamaka Soprano

roxhum

Reaction score
New uke day!!! I sold several ukes because I was about to be laid off and wanted to replenish my savings. I decided to sell the uke's that I did not love. When I sold my Kamaka Pineapple I always knew that I would replace it someday with a Kamaka Soprano. I just didn't know that the day would come so soon. A new job and good timing. When I came home from work today the postal carrier was out front. As I got out of my car he handed me a box. And this is what was inside...

IMG_0449.jpgIMG_0450.jpg

A beauty, eh? I am so pleased. I love new uke day and I love my Kamaka Soprano.

Congrats on the Kamaka and the new job :D

Thanks janeray, I always knew I would come back too. And thanks gyosh, I also love my new job!

Glad to hear everything worked out to bring that Kamaka to you. It's a beauty! When's its birthday?

Congratulations o the new job and the beautiful new Kamaka soprano. (I bought a 2005 Kamaka tenor this summer and it was also pre-sweetened.)

congrats to the new uke(for you) and job come together!
double luck let you feel good, right?

Nice uke Roxie. Bet she sounds sweet as a button. Happy days mate.

Very nice indeed roxhum. I feel that every one should have a Kamaka in their collection. I'm sure that she sounds sweet. Congrats.

And how about some love for our underappreciated postal carriers. All too often they have to endure the brunt of complaints about poor service. Mine is fantastic. She will always go out of her way to help me out if I let her know that I am expecting a package and I am not going to be around. Let's hope that the USPS can stay afloat.

Very nice indeed roxhum. I feel that every one should have a Kamaka in their collection. I'm sure that she sounds sweet. Congrats.

And how about some love for our underappreciated postal carriers. All too often they have to endure the brunt of complaints about poor service. Mine is fantastic. She will always go out of her way to help me out if I let her know that I am expecting a package and I am not going to be around. Let's hope that the USPS can stay afloat.

So you work for USPS? Just kidding... This postal carrier had come to my house earlier when I wasn't home and because it needed a signature he came back a second time as I was pulling into my driveway. I so appreciated the extra effort. Ummm, now I gotta go play that sweet Kamaka now. I agree everyone needs to experience a Kamaka.

Congrats on both the new Uke, and a Kamaka at that and also the new job :D

Love the look of her, one day I shall lay my hands on a Kamaka!

Enjoy playing!

So you work for USPS? Just kidding... This postal carrier had come to my house earlier when I wasn't home and because it needed a signature he came back a second time as I was pulling into my driveway. I so appreciated the extra effort. Ummm, now I gotta go play that sweet Kamaka now. I agree everyone needs to experience a Kamaka.

LOL roxhum! No I don't work for the USPS, just giving a shout out to my local carrier.

Oh and by the way, this is how my last uke showed up that was shipped through the USPS. Amazingly, there was no damage to the uke thanks to a good case. My carrier apologized profusely and offered to do whatever I needed to resolve the issue if there was any damage. The damage occured during shipping as the box had been taped up at some point by the USPS over the shipping label, so obviously the seller didn't ship it like that. But the seller didn't do much of a job packing it either.

Enjoy your new Kamaka!

iphone 9-23-11 027.jpgiphone 9-23-11 026.jpg

Hi Roxanne!
What a beauty! I hope your Kamaka Soprano sound as good as your Kamaka Pineapple, which is now with me.
Cheers!
Fabio

Aloha Roxhum,
Congrats on your new uke and especially your new job. Hope your days are filled with joy and love...............BO..............

Hi Roxanne!
What a beauty! I hope your Kamaka Soprano sound as good as your Kamaka Pineapple, which is now with me.
Cheers!
Fabio

Ha, Ha Fabio. Actually nothing sounds as good as that Kamaka Pineapple, I just prefer the soprano size and it sounds almost as good!

Hi roxhum I'm happy you have a new job and a new uke. Maybe in the future could be mine (the uke not the job)

Top Bottom