My new ukulele website and iTune song

Scott Stahlecker

Reaction score
I wanted to introduce everyone to some new ukulele music I've been working on. It's ukulele based fusion. With the help of fellow musicians I've been recording uke fronted music backed with synthesizers, drums, keyboards, flute, electric guitar, bass, and other instruments. It's different, a bit of rock, flamenco, and alternative stuff.

I'd appreciate all you ukulele aficionados giving my site a glance and listening to some of the free samples in my audio cue. Tell me what you think, and please share with others, if for no other reason than to spread the joy of playing the ukulele! THANKS!:)

www.scottstahlecker.com

Good stuff. Really liked "South of" (I forget, already, south of something :) ).

Oldephart-- easy to forget being south of Tulum in Mexico, something to do with tequila I sort of recall...
Thanks for listening!

23skidoo Thanks! That tune came together nicely, for only having 6 basic tracks. Most of the others are much more complex. I do the basic recording and mixing, but all the tunes are then sent out and professionally mastered.

Really nice stuff Scott! Like to see the uke used in non-traditional styles of music. It's a really versatile instrument.

Top Bottom