Sailor Spruce Top Tenor

Eriquito

Reaction score
I'm feeling an itch...could it be UAS?

Anyway, I currently own a mainland soprano, and a concert fluke and now I think it would only be reasonable to buy a tenor to complete my set.

I admit that since I love sailing (building my own boat in the garage) and consider myself to be a bit of a salty guy, that the name actually calls to me BUT the pics look great on uke republic AND the videos sound pretty good.

My question is: Worth the cost at $389? I've already got a green light from my CFO (wife) so I'll be buying pretty soon.

I'm a strum and sing kind of guy, and I feel a bit guilty when spending dough on instruments that aren't really cheap (the mainland was a gift, and the used fluke I got had a decal on it). So my total uke purchases are at like $150 bucks if you count my first Hilo.

Enable me if you can.

Eriquito

I can enable you :)
Hand crafted in USA, premium materials , top of the line sound, varnish finish which has been used on high quality violins for years, inlaid anchor logo and they have a fast lean neck. Ahoy my fellow Sailor , step aboard.
This one is available http://ukerepublic.bigcartel.com/product/sailor-brand-spruce-maple-tenor and looking for port .

I'm feeling an itch...could it be UAS?

Anyway, I currently own a mainland soprano, and a concert fluke and now I think it would only be reasonable to buy a tenor to complete my set.

I admit that since I love sailing (building my own boat in the garage) and consider myself to be a bit of a salty guy, that the name actually calls to me BUT the pics look great on uke republic AND the videos sound pretty good.

My question is: Worth the cost at $389? I've already got a green light from my CFO (wife) so I'll be buying pretty soon.

I'm a strum and sing kind of guy, and I feel a bit guilty when spending dough on instruments that aren't really cheap (the mainland was a gift, and the used fluke I got had a decal on it). So my total uke purchases are at like $150 bucks if you count my first Hilo.

Enable me if you can.

Eriquito

Best bang for your buck IMO. I have played many ukuleles and I say that a Sailor Uke is just as good as the K brands. As a matter of fact, I just got off the phone talking with Mike (well a few hours ago) about ordering either a 6 or 8 string tenor.

Top Bottom