Possible trade? UV Kanil'ea Concert for a Longneck Koaloha Concert

rasputinsghost

Reaction score
Possible trade? UV Kanil'ea Concert for a Koaloha Superconcert

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there's anyone out there who would trade a Koaloha Superconcert for a Kanile'a concert with UV finish and soundmonster bracing. I bought the Kanile'a from Tyler of PuaPua who was visiting this year's NY ukefest; it's in pristine condition and sounds great. I replaced the plastic bridge pins with rosewood ones from Stewmac; it's currently strung with Savarezes. My main reason for trading is that while I like the concert sound, I much prefer the tenor fretboard.

Will post photos if interested. Also, don't hesitate to send any offers you think are suitable if you lack a Koaloha Longneck (I'm also interested in Ko'olau tenors....but really want something of the Okami's.)

Also if you're in the NYC, or tri-State area we could meet up and swap in NYC.

Last edited:
I think the the uke you're looking for is called the Super Concert.

EDIT: oops you did say that in your first post. Sorry

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Just wondering if there's anyone out there who would trade a Koaloha Superconcert for a Kanile'a concert with UV finish and soundmonster bracing. I bought the Kanile'a from Tyler of PuaPua who was visiting this year's NY ukefest; it's in pristine condition and sounds great. I replaced the plastic bridge pins with rosewood ones from Stewmac; it's currently strung with Savarezes. My main reason for trading is that while I like the concert sound, I much prefer the tenor fretboard.

Will post photos if interested. Also, don't hesitate to send any offers you think are suitable if you lack a Koaloha Longneck (I'm also interested in Ko'olau tenors....but really want something of the Okami's.)

Also if you're in the NYC, or tri-State area we could meet up and swap in NYC.
I'm interested in buying your ukulele. PM me -Scott

Last edited:
I'm interested in buying your ukulele. Txt me or call me at 3095310453 -Scott

It's probably not a good idea to post your phone number publicly. (There are people who troll forums looking for this sort of information for purposes of spamming, identity theft, etc.) I'd recommend that you edit your post to delete your phone number and send your phone number to rasputinsghost by private message.

Would you edit you post and remove my # from the quoted section. Thanks a bunch. Cheers

However, if your hearts are set on a sale, what states do you guys live in? I'm much more open to a sale if any of you are willing to pick up the uke physically in NYC.

Hi,
I have a KoAloha superconcert and I think it is the most versatile uke out there, uke-like concert sound with incredible sustain and the playability of a tenor but non of the boom.

Cheers,
Christian

I'd also be willing to trade the uke for a quality banjo of equal value or more specifically a Deering Goodtime and some cash.

Top Bottom