Genres for a tab Archive

bj-jensen

Reaction score
Aloha !

I need your help again :D This time it's about naming genres... It's for a tab archive i'm working on and before releasing it officially I'll have to categoryies the tabs.

The point is not to mention 1000 different genres but only the relevant ones. I have comed up with these:

• Classical
  • Film / TV
  • World
  • Christmas
  • Jazz
  • Childrens
  • Pop
  • Rock
  • Blues
  • Country
  • Cartoon
  • Metal
  • Computer Games

Traditional or Traditional Irish ?!?

So please help with my little project, so I finally can release it :D

How about Hawaiian? I mean, I guess the 'ukulele only started here, but still...

What kind of tab archive are you making? How is it set up?

Hippie Guy - Good one :D About how it is set up, I cant really show you right now... but within a week it will be ready for use. But I guess I can tell you a little, it will be like ultimate-guitar and other user-driven tab archives. The only think is ''chords only'' tabs wont be allowed. The tab achive will focus mainly on melodic tabs and uploaders will have the opportunity to create a profile for promotion themselves. I will also be tabbing my life away :p

But keep the genres comeing, every little bit of help will be preciated :D

How about Hawaiian?

This was my first thought as I was reading your post, Hippie Guy beat me to it. I am certainly interested in where you are going with this because melodic tabs is just what I'm looking for.

John

Top Bottom