so my free hour of recording is tomorrow....

how many original songs do you got? i would pick your 3 favorit make sure you know them perfectly and do those. then how ever more you can fit in (i dunno how long it takes to get a track down good)

If your songs are arranged only for voice and ukulele, you should be able to get 2 or 3 done within an hour. If you want to pull in some more complicated imstrumentation (especially with electric instruments) it might take a while longer, but the "making it sound really really good" part is taken care of by the sound engineer after you've made your leave. Atleast, that's what I learned in recording arts.

If your songs are arranged only for voice and ukulele, you should be able to get 2 or 3 done within an hour. If you want to pull in some more complicated imstrumentation (especially with electric instruments) it might take a while longer, but the "making it sound really really good" part is taken care of by the sound engineer after you've made your leave. Atleast, that's what I learned in recording arts.

hokay, cool

I hadn't seen your stuff yet!! I like the originals! I can't wait to see the stuff you're going to be making as you progress.

I don't know how recording studios work, but just make sure your voice can be heard well enough, I can't stand songs personally where the instument blurrs out the voice.

I'm going to watch some more of your videos now, you gotta record gently weeps again when you get your solid koa, should sound amazing. Awesome stuff.

I hadn't seen your stuff yet!! I like the originals! I can't wait to see the stuff you're going to be making as you progress.

I don't know how recording studios work, but just make sure your voice can be heard well enough, I can't stand songs personally where the instument blurrs out the voice.

I'm going to watch some more of your videos now, you gotta record gently weeps again when you get your solid koa, should sound amazing. Awesome stuff.

not looking at a solid koa anymore, but ill record it when I get my fluke tenor :D;)

What made you change your mind?

playing a fluke... they are so cool, and my mom is in more support of a fluke than koa and my mom said we might be able to order a fluke this weekend so it can be here for my bday:D:D
and I dont feel ready for a koa, id feel guilty about buying it, ill just admire it for now, it will keep me inspired to get better

playing a fluke... they are so cool, and my mom is in more support of a fluke than koa and my mom said we might be able to order a fluke this weekend so it can be here for my bday:D:D
and I dont feel ready for a koa, id feel guilty about buying it, ill just admire it for now, it will keep me inspired to get better
That's how I feel. I'd like to work my way up slowly, also so I make a wise decision on the uke.

That's how I feel. I'd like to work my way up slowly, also so I make a wise decision on the uke.

Not me. If I die tomorrow, I want people to say, "He had a great ukulele, hope he wills it to me. Too bad he couldn't play it worth a crap."

Howlin Hobbit said it before that if you enjoy playing, then by all means treat yourself to a great uke. But I honestly don't know enough about what I like in order to pick an expensive uke that suits my tastes bests, maybe I've not even heard of it yet. Oh my perfect uke, where art thou?

I think you've made a good decision about the fluke.

How'd the recording time go?

the time got changed to next week on tuesday so people can still recommend stuff, right ow im planning on getting one or two originals in

edit :
3 if I can

Top Bottom