Sunset Improvisation in Cornwall

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Here is a video I recorded on the cliff overlooking Sennen Cove in Cornwall. A really beautiful part of the world.

It is long, so, even if you don't listen to all of it, from 3'30" I use a new style. Check the YT blurb for more info.

Beautiful stuff as always. I just can't believe that you missed the whale breach in the ocean behind you.

What a spot. Lovely indeed!

Hi, Ken. You inspire hope and open doors to all who look your way and you play great uke along with it. Your visuals speak right together with your sound. Thanks for the lift.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My first youtube video here

This is one to just plug in the ear buds, kick back, and let your mind wander.

Ken, you shifted into something around 9:45 that you probably could have taken much further, but I guess that's the nature of improv. Maybe the seeds of another tune in there.

This is one to just plug in the ear buds, kick back, and let your mind wander.

Ken, you shifted into something around 9:45 that you probably could have taken much further, but I guess that's the nature of improv. Maybe the seeds of another tune in there.

That sort of laid-back down strum is how i like to accompany songs, Doug. Interesting chord sequence though.

Top Bottom