WTB Mainland Red Cedar or Mahogany Tenor

costaricadave

Reaction score
Looking for a Mainland Mahogany or Red Cedar Tenor. Sounds like they are backed up til Christmas. Any ideas or does anyone have one they are willing to part with? Thanks...

Does it have to be a Mainland? I've got a Kala solid mahogany tenor that I've been thinking about selling. Nice uke in nearly new condition, but I'm concentrating on soprano right now. Let me know if you are interested.

I've got a Mahogany Tenor Slothead Mainland that I could part with for the right price. It's a great uke, it's just not really my style.

I might be interested in that Mainland as well... Pm sent.
If Costaricadave doesn't bite that is.

Hunting for a Mainland but if I can't find one I'll let you know.

These "hunting for a Mainland" threads keep popping up, and I was one of you just a few weeks ago! Sylvan Music in Santa Cruz has them in stock and it's where I bought mine.

Of course if you could be one used here on the forums it would probably save you some cash.

These "hunting for a Mainland" threads keep popping up, and I was one of you just a few weeks ago! Sylvan Music in Santa Cruz has them in stock and it's where I bought mine.
QUOTE]

You beat me to it. Sylvan usually stocks up on alot of Mainland models and is the best place to check when they can't be found elsewhere.

I just got my Bstock from Mike and can't say enough about it. I think the title of this post says it best "Wanted to Buy". The answer is yes, you DO want one. I love the Cedar Mike-Thanks!

yep i have to agree mainland red cedar tenors are a steal they are superb excellent value for money

Top Bottom