PONO unveils their P-5 clip on tuner..look familiar?

MGM

Reaction score
Pono has just introduced their IMPROVED Intelli tuner like the IMT-500 but the problem of buzzing has been solved. Some of the INT's would make a buzz when left on the headstock and this is supposed to not have that problem. Looks cool PONO p-5

Pono has just introduced their IMPROVED Intelli tuner like the IMT-500 but the problem of buzzing has been solved. Some of the INT's would make a buzz when left on the headstock and this is supposed to not have that problem. Looks cool PONO p-5

I hope so. My Meisel MCT-8L buzzes every once in a while. I thought China made them all in the same factory and just relabeled them.

Ooooh. So you mean it's not supposed to have tha buzz? It buzzes when I leave it on and I strum...so I thought that was natural and that I was just supposed to take it off when I was done tuning...guess not...

No when John was looking for a company to make the tuners he asked which is one of the best and most popular and i told him Intelli but the only complaint was they buzzed sometimes when you played you could hear some rattling in the plastic. These now should have been retooled to rid the buzz problem..

No when John was looking for a company to make the tuners he asked which is one of the best and most popular and i told him Intelli but the only complaint was they buzzed sometimes when you played you could hear some rattling in the plastic. These now should have been retooled to rid the buzz problem..

That's so awesome. I really like my Intelli tuners, but the buzz is annoying.

Its not that it wasnt supposed to buzz ..... The makers on the tuner never realized that people would want to keep it on and never take it off. They assumed it was to tune and then remove. Its just that players found it convenient to just leave it one instead of removing it. So these are now made not to buzz when attached. So far of the few i have opened they work as promised.

Top Bottom