Mine, all mine !!!!

Very nice MP.

Very nice. I have a style 2 tenor from MP and its great. Really like Feremont Blacklines on it.

Congrats on the new Uke! Though waiting is the hardest part, but then comes the good part, getting to know your new treasure!

Very pretty, and a very nice price to boot!

I would love to have a chance to play one of Mike's ukuleles to check out the sound for myself. Enjoy

Excellent catch! We saw this one earlier in the week (discussed on forum?) I recall reading about the custom tuner buttons. Sweet Uke.

Congrats on the 2 MP ukes! Can't wait to join the MP uke club. I also have a custom on order.

Absolutely stunning! Nice catch.

wow coriandre

what a gorgeous MP. I've heard so many good things about his ukes. They are just immaculate and sound wonderful from all reports. As for the price, just an awesome deal. Congratulations on the win!

Congrats. I was going to bid on it, but missed the window.

Nice one! I had planned to bid on that but restrained myself. You're going to love your MPs. Let us know how this one sounds when you get it ok? I really like the wood combination a lot. Congrats!

To lookingforcurly and Marymac, thank you for not bidding :eek: I actually had a hard time understanding why nobody bid on this ?!? I think I got a really good price for it and I think the woods are just stunning. Never seen bearclaws like this. I have a Larrivee guitar that has some bearclaws but, nothing like this :cool: I had the ukulele sent directly to Mike for inspection and a lefty setup. Mike is an amazing guy to deal with and he told me he would do my setup for free !! I'll do a post when I receive this one to let you know my thoughts and apreciation. I'll also post a building log when Mike starts the building of my other ukulele maybe next week.

Excellent catch! We saw this one earlier in the week (discussed on forum?) I recall reading about the custom tuner buttons. Sweet Uke.

I searched the forum but, didnt find anything regarding this. Any thoughts on those tuners ?

I searched the forum but, didnt find anything regarding this. Any thoughts on those tuners ?

I didn't see anything on the forum but the ebay ad had a description of how he carved it out of delrin rod to look like the older Schaller tuners (I think it was Schaller). The mechanisms are Grover Deluxe.

Top Bottom