If ya just can't decide...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'd need one with a soprano too. Hehe. Thanks for the link.

Dangit, I'm gonna kick yo' backside up between yer ears - I had UAS licked... :)

Actually, this will probably end up going for a lot more than I'd be willing to pay for a bari/tenor double neck. Now, if it was tenor/concert or bari/concert it could put my plastic at considerable risk... LOL

John

Looks like the one Manitoba Hal has.

That is AMAZING! Thanks for posting! Most quirky! I reckon someone will be prepared to pay bigtime for 'something different'!

I saw a 'double' electric Bass & regular Guitar the other week - sold for $350 in a 2nd hand shop! Bet it was worth more than that!!

Roberta

Dangit, I'm gonna kick yo' backside up between yer ears - I had UAS licked... :) ...SNIP ...

EXACTLY what I thought, John! DANG it! I'm at least going to watch that one... strange enough to HAVE to belong in someone's collection.

Looks like it would be hard not to hit the other strings while you're strumming.

Thanks for the link. Guess it has the best of both worlds.

Doesn't it look like it must be Bari/Concert? I mean, a bari is about 19" scale and the second neck looks about 4-5" shorter which would make it about 15" scale. Therefore a concert. Doesn't look like 19" and 17" necks to me.

Doesn't it look like it must be Bari/Concert? I mean, a bari is about 19" scale and the second neck looks about 4-5" shorter which would make it about 15" scale. Therefore a concert. Doesn't look like 19" and 17" necks to me.
Stop that! LOL

Top Bottom