New Uke Day - new 'old' Kamaka Soprano!

arpie

Reaction score
Hi guys

An exciting day in my household yesterday - USPS took 1 month to get my Kamaka Soprano from the US to Aussie - I thought they'd lost it at one stage! 3 weeks just to get from the seller to US Customs! :eek:

So, VERY happy to receive it & tighten up the strings & give it a go!

Very sweet sounding, can't wait for the strings to 'settle in' - will take it to my uke groups today! :)

Cheers

Roberta

Attachments

• P9270001.jpg
    P9270001.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 29
  • P9270002.jpg
    P9270002.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 29
  • P9270003.jpg
    P9270003.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 46
  • P9280003.jpg
    P9280003.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 43
Congratulations. It is a pretty little thing and worth the wait I hope. I just got a Kamaka last week and can't put it down.

Awesome Roberta. What a pretty ukulele. Knock 'em dead at uke group mate!

Thanks guys - can't get the smile off the dial! Also just keep wanting to just hold it for some reason! I am amazed at how light they are, compared to my Mainland Banjo Uke!! I almost thought the box would be empty when it finally arrived, it was SO light!

Hmmm, the other half seems to think it belongs to HIM ......... well, I did promise him a uke ..... but have my heart set on a concert for him - time will tell!!

Cheers

Roberta

congrats on your new owning kamaka, it looks awesome. and, solution for your issue is buying him a new Kamaka concert :)

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations on your new uke, and for surviving such a looonnnnnggg wait for it.

Thanks guys - the first group (learners) loved it & couldn't believe how much better it sounded than THEIR ukes ....... Just about to go to the 2nd group of 'OK' players! Bet they love it too! :D

...solution for your issue is buying him a new Kamaka concert... That could be it!!! UAS FULL ON!!

She sings nice & pure all up the frets - almost 'chimes' up on the 12th fret!!

She is a well travelled uke, indeed!! SO pleased when she arrived!

Cheers

Roberta

Congratulations! Nice!

Top Bottom