For Sale : Pineapple Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

eculuke

Reaction score
OK guys...I HATE to do this but, I have an unexpected situation come up and I need to move this quick. It is a laser etched top model. I am sure everybody knows about these ukes. It was a factory second, because (as you can see from the photos), it has the fret dot marker for the 12th fret mistakenly placed on the 13th fret. It has the straight style bridge, and koa binding. The abalone fret dots are a beautiful turquoise, and the neck has a couple of chocolate colored swirls in it. They are pretty rare and sound amazing. I purchased this from wickedwahine11 . I am adding in a hard shell case that I did some custom fitting for the PS. I am pricing this to sell $860 (exactly what I need). The price is firm. You pay shipping. Once I receive the 860.00 via pay pal gift .I will ship the uke out and provide you a print out copy of the shipping receipt and you will pay pal that amount to me immediately. No trades as I need the cash fast. I have done a lot of business on UU. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Bellastuff041.jpg

Bellastuff040.jpg

Bellastuff039.jpg

Bellastuff037.jpg

more pictures cont...

John...thanks for chiming in....I am getting old and my memory is failing.....I remember now. Anyway....I hope somebody jumps on this...I figured the price was fair, and these dont come up often.

pardon ignorance guys, but what is the difference between this laser etched top model and the other ones?

pardon ignorance guys, but what is the difference between this laser etched top model and the other ones?

The laser etched doesn't have the same deep grooves as the imprinted ones -- it is just a cosmetic preference (which is why I sold it in favor of my current one). But this is a nice uke for someone out there.

Wow, I feel so bad for this poor uke. She has gone through so many homes...Ronnie Aloha, then me, then haolejohn, then eculuke, and now hopefully on to her permanent home.

I am sad I have to part with it. These are not easy to find, but I have a 4 month old and a situation. Plus I wont be hurting with TWO Kamakas. This guy wasnt getting much action. I did keep her well humidified...FYI. Come on UU...lets get this sold!!

SOLD thanks UU for helping out!
If I hadn't just bought back my pineapple Sunday that I traded for my collings I would have jumped on this. Someone got a nice uke at a nice price. They should be proud of it I know I am mine when it gets back home to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom