Mukudo electric in Walnut...beautiful

locust19@hotmail.com

Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous electric ukulele that I just no longer use.
These puppies run about 2400 new.
This one can be yours for 1300 and it looks as new.
MUKUDO
- includes strap and padded gig bag
Domestic or Imported Hardwoods
Open-Pore, Clear Satin Lacquer Finish
Neck-Through Design

Gotoh Mini Tuners, Silver in Color
Brass Bridge w/Clear Acrylic Finish & Silver Hardware
Silver Strap Button & Nose Ring Strap Anchor

Zero Fret
Individual Brass String Guide Pins
String-Thru Grommets Front and Back
Ebony Fretboard 12" radius
3/32 White Side Position Markers
Hard Standard (0.08w) Frets
Scale Length: 17
Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/8
String Spread at Nut: 7/8
Neck Width at Body: 1-7/8
String Spread at Bridge: 1-17/64

TBH60 Rail-Style Humbucking Pickup
Concentric 500k Ohm potentiometers
Silver Stacked Control Knobs
Fully Shielded Control & Jack Cavities
Grounded Bridge

http://www.mukudo.com/nowshowing.html

Does this use steel strings or nylon?

Grounded bridge? Can me noob; but, are jacks and amps grounded? I am seriously curious.

I like how there is no obstruction to the high frets.

oh, and you'd need to take a picture of your specific uke with your name and date on a piece of paper on the photo.

I don't think I have any money left (haha) but somebody's gonna want this.

Way too expensive for me, but that really is one far out looking thing.

Is that the same Ukulele that Mel Gibson killed all those people with in the movie Braveheart?

The same weapon was used in The Last of the Mohicans.

My apologies for I completely forgot to check this post sooner. The instrument is the exact same one on the website made of walnut. As far as the questions on grounding-I have no idea if the pickups are grounded. I have run the instrument to my music man twin and the instrument sounds as clean as a whistle. It is steel string of course. Quite fun to play but personally I like a few more strings.
It is also the same weapon used by mel gibson in the movie-all blood has been removed and the instrument was sterilized. Only some minor dents and dings from peoples helmets and teeth....the thing looks and plays brand new. check out my ebay references under locust19

Wow. I never saw one of those before.

It has magnetic pickups.. so my guess is *drum roll* steel

So I guess if any of the Hudson indians had a steel plate in their head, this thing might actually become stuck if the Last Mohican's father connected upside the head with this thing.

Seriously, this thing looks to be big fun and is beatifully made.

I have an arsenal of ukes right now and I need to figure out what I have before I can commit to purchase another electric one.

It really is a lot of fun(so is this thread). I am an acoustic guitar man who just ventured out into ukuleles. I got this on a trade. I just don't play electics even my strat is just sitting in its case. As one who has had over 50 highend guitars such as lowdens, mcallisters, mccollums and froggy bottom I can comfortably say that the build quality is excellent. Electronics- are nice you will love it.
Oh and if anybody is really interested contact me at locust19@hotmail.com

Last edited:
now that is thinking outside the box! Nice!

Top Bottom