NEW! Custom Sailor Brand Ukulele 6 string

Uke Republic

Reaction score
This custom instrument has been made for a UU member. It is a gorgeous looking and sounding instrument. Lots of upgrades like Pegheads, Gloss finish, Highly figured woods, Hand made Marquetry of ebony and maple. A real top of the line instrument.
The standard features on the Sailors are wonderful but if you have an idea for a custom model we just might be able to do it.

Attachments

• Sailor MEP-T6 (7).jpg
    Sailor MEP-T6 (7).jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Sailor MEP-T6 (6).jpg
    Sailor MEP-T6 (6).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Sailor MEP-T6 (5).jpg
    Sailor MEP-T6 (5).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 36
  • Sailor MEP-T6 (4).jpg
    Sailor MEP-T6 (4).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Sailor MEP-T6 (1).jpg
    Sailor MEP-T6 (1).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 50
Wow, gorgeous! What a full and chimey tone. I want a 6 string :)

looks great!!

I love it. The 6 pegheds remind me of the old old old Martin guitars with gut strings and 6 violin pegs :) Very classy design.

Also, any Tiple videos comin' our way?

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the kind words. Those Pegheads are so smooth.
I plan on a Tiple vid . So much cool stuff out now and on the way- The Sailors with some new woods like black limba and crazy curly kawazinga, Ohana's Tiples (I'll drink to that),aNueNue's Harp uke and at the end of the year I hope to see Mainlands new Osage orange ukuleles.Wait...more Pono's acacia series, oh and a bunch more awesome stuff. Prepare for UAS overload!
I love it. The 6 pegheds remind me of the old old old Martin guitars with gut strings and 6 violin pegs :) Very classy design.

Also, any Tiple videos comin' our way?

wow Mike, that one is a real stunner, visually and sonically. Just a lovely ukulele. :)

This custom instrument has been made for a UU member. It is a gorgeous looking and sounding instrument. Lots of upgrades like Pegheads, Gloss finish, Highly figured woods, Hand made Marquetry of ebony and maple. A real top of the line instrument.
The standard features on the Sailors are wonderful but if you have an idea for a custom model we just might be able to do it.

Wow, kind of took the wind out of my new uke day post. Between this and the 40 pictures you posted on facebook. Well here it is and it is awesome.

Top Bottom