Mya-Moe Mango Madness

That's AWESOME!!!

Saw this in their Facebook its stunning what is the binding?

Stunning uke! Great curl and that ebony in the headstock really matches well. Congratulations!

It's maple, so it's mango with ebony and maple. It gives an elegant balance to the visual coarseness of the curly mango.

Wow!! How is the sound?

I am sure the pics can't do it justice. You need two eyes to see the 3D in that wood. Finished today means they will be shipping it to you, right? . When will you get it? Post a video if you can.

That is one gorgeous Uke!!! Congrats!

:drool:

Happy New Uke Finished Day!

Wow, that is the first uke I've seen that could seriously tempt me away from my KoAloha longneck soprano. Fortunately (or, I guess, more like unfortunately) I can't afford an MM right now.

John

That's a sweet uke there. I hope you enjoy it and enjoy it and. . . . .

I came *this* close to buying THIS gorgeous little thing. Fortunately someone else bought it first 'cause, although I easily have the money for it I can't really "afford" it right now.

Last edited:
Congratulations! That's beautiful grain and coloring! That looks like a wonderful ukulele. Now that I have an ukulele order in the Mya-Moe queue (start date is February 20, 2012), I go to the "shop tracker" page on the Mya-Moe website frequently to watch the ukes being built. I saw yours in process. I'm sure it will sound as sweet as it looks.

Beautiful uke! Love the colorful wood, and the maple binding really makes it pop. When I can justify owning a Mya-Moe I'll probably opt for a mango super-soprano too.

That is just gorgeous! I've been watching these latest released build photos & I'm really leaning on paying an extra premium for the master grade upgrade when my Mya-Moe gets going. I'm in the queue for a concert Pineappple but the start date is still a good way away. I love everything about your uke.

WOW!!! Gorgeous. I love Mango. Play it in good health.

Top Bottom