Ukulele wear

UkuleleThreads

Reaction score
I have been to a few uke fests and larger gatherings, and EVERYONE has a uke shirt. Some are sporting UU wear, which is cool, but most times you see some corny play on words and lame catch phrases. I fully support the uke merchandise like these shirts and stickers for our cases, but why can't there be some sweet stuff?

Looks like you found yourself a biz opportunity :)

I have been to a few uke fests and larger gatherings, and EVERYONE has a uke shirt. Some are sporting UU wear, which is cool, but most times you see some corny play on words and lame catch phrases. I fully support the uke merchandise like these shirts and stickers for our cases, but why can't there be some sweet stuff?

What sort of things do you consider "corny play on words and lame catch phrases"? What would you consider "sweet"?

I get my T-shirts (or at least a handful of them)_ from ukulele t shirt company on cafe press, think the website is: http://www.ukuleletshirtcompany.com A HUGE selection and very happy with the ones I have, another I got from a competition, another from Amazon and two from the UU merch shop which I love too! I've got my eyes on a UU hoodie for the winter, just gotta get the funds together :D

There is always the "playable" Ukulele shirt ;)

Of course it also is shameless self-promotion! Haha! But I think they are awesome!

Krabbers shows it off the best... because he is Krabbers... and IS the best!

Of course it also is shameless self-promotion! Haha! But I think they are awesome!

I WANT one of those!!!! How much are they?

Local Motion, a store based in Hawai'i has had some stuff in the past. They just have great shirts/Hawaiian themed apparel.

http://localmotionhawaii.com/Shop.html

There are a few shirts in this picture that are uke themed that I bought from them.

Shirts.jpg

awwww thanks for the shout out Mim

i saw an entry to another contest Mim. but i cannot find where it is , i dont wanna win lol, just take part.

hope you are well

mike

That is an impressive list of merchandise there. I need some stickers and buttons! I could use some new t-shirts too. I wear a men's Large in case anybody wants to send me an early Christmas gift...

got some nice Krabbers badges if you are interested ;)

Top Bottom