Daily Ukulele September 30th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Last day of the week, which means last day of uni work and then I'm free for the weekend :D

Page: 227
Song: Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Nice video, and finally, I can reciprocate! Having been born in Boston, I'm a life-long Red Sox fan, so when the Red Sox came to AT&T Park to play the San Francisco Giants in 2010, I decided to play "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" in my Red Sox gear in front of the Giants' ballpark. This unmomentous event (the plan was for the 50+ Red Sox fans I'd come to the game with to join me in this pregame serenade, but they all stayed in a sports bar across the street until gametime) was captured on video. To support you in your Daily Ukulele gig (and in spite of my general policy of not being seen), I present it here.

This is an odd thing: The Red Sox and the Giants play each other only once every three years, and they alternate home ballparks, so the Red Sox have only been to San Francisco twice, in 2004 and 2010. In 2004, the Red Sox lost two of the three games they played against the Giants in AT&T Park and went on to win the World Series. In 2010, the Giants lost two of the three games they played against the Red Sox in AT&T Park and went on to win the World Series. Eerie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom