A couple of videos...

Reaction score
First of all, here is my arrangement of Josef Haydn's "St Anthony Chorale". I'm not a classically trained musician, so I worked it out by ear. Sorry about the audio quality - I just used the built-in mic and webcam on a Dell laptop.

The second one features ukulele as part of the backing. It's an unusual arrangement of Burt Bacharach and Hal David's "Do You Know the Way to San Jose" - I call it "uneasy listening"! Apart from the ukulele (the same green Mahalo U30G with Aquila New Nylgut strings), I am also playing electric double-bass, Stylophone, penny-whistle, chromatic harmonica, rhythm programming and two kazoos. And I made the video, of course... ;)

Enjoy!

Butterfingers-

Good stuff! The Burt Bacharach video is great fun - I can tell you put a lot of time into it and it turned out great. It's pretty ironic, I've spent the last couple of days trying to talk myself out of buying one of those cheap reissue Stylophones that only cost $20...... you're not making it any easier. Everything sounds great together and the audio and video editing is wonderful. Thanks for sharing....

Look, I don't want to sway you one way or another :D, but here is my very own review of the reissue Stylophone, from my very own Vintage KeyBlog:

http://www.vintagekeys.co.uk/ (it's near the bottom of the blog)

I fear you may have to get one...

Great review, Simon, and thanks. Yeah, I think I've pretty much decided to get one...... it's seem to be too much fun for only $20 US!

Top Bottom