me playing Beirut songs, and Constructive Criticism

Ndtitanlady

Reaction score
holla haha
so most of the background in the description of the video...

Ukulele smash-ups of Beirut:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FfEMalZgj6g

and yeah so im trying to improve as much as possible, so any help? : ]
haha
note: lol yeah i know im playing hella fast, and i didnt play the entire song cause i wanted to smash up like 4 songs, and not have a long drag video. haha
woo thanks!

-Natalie
youtube.com/ndtitanlady

hey natalie, nice video.

as you said, you were playing fast, and i think thats the only thing that i would of wanted to be a liiiiitttttlllle bit better.

but all in all i enjoyed it. did you learn to play these songs by ear?

wo xi huan :D (if you understand pinyin)

dont worry, i cheat too >_<

and it means its good or i like it.

keep it up. hopefully you can make a full video collaboration of all the songs, yeah?

That is good stuff for only two weeks!
Keep on playing, you seem to learn fast
play play play

yep i enjoyed it to.. very nice!!!

and yes for 2 weeks, your a quick learner.

hi natalie!!!

yes...ur doing very well...keep it up! :)

postcards from italy and elephant gun were the first songs i learned on the ukulele! i know they were squished together, but awesome job! my one suggestion is to really put some emphasis on the 3-2-0 between the chords on PfI, to me that makes the song. Other than that, kudos!

emphasis on the what, haha i dont fully understand the uke lingo yet ahh!
aha thanks though : ]

postcards from italy and elephant gun were the first songs i learned on the ukulele! i know they were squished together, but awesome job! my one suggestion is to really put some emphasis on the 3-2-0 between the chords on PfI, to me that makes the song. Other than that, kudos!

LOL jklang on my other reply to this.. i was like taking a shower, and i like realized what you were talking about the 3-2-0 haha... and yeah i agree, it gets hard to emphasize that kinda, im guessing just strum the top string a little harder than the rest rite?

Top Bottom