"Good Little, Bad Little You"

Great little tune there John, and as always the bed looks very nice.
I love the cheeky tunes you turn up...
I am extraordinarily curious about one of your stickers on your case there.

Another wonderfull song I discover with you ! In france we would say "délicieuse !" and unfortunatly not in Ian chadwick collection or anywhere else. after Sheik of avenue B, another time would you mind sharing this one, john please

Thank you, Zac, Dave, Roxhum and Bruno.

Dave - that sticker is from a Cal-Mex restaurant in Beverly Hills. It's a great restaurant with a terrible name. :)

Bruno - Those chords are from Mark Occhoniero's You Tube video of a couple of years back - I wish I had tabs to send you, but I learned from watching Mark right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbaoFFzjw8g

Chords for the refrain are F, C7, F, C7, F7, A7, Bb, Eb9, F, A7, D7, G7, C7, F, D7, G7, C7, F

Chords for the chorus are F, C7, F, D7, G7, C7, C7+5

That should get you going!

J

just so right it almost hurts John. One of my favourites of yours....hmmmm....but I think that everytime you put up a new song mate. :)

And as for the decor, bedmaking prowess and overall interior decoration work....you're just blowing me away man...shucks...where's my medication again....:uhoh:

:D Where's YOUR medication? Clearly, the question is where was MINE when I decided this was an acceptable locale for recording?

Seriously, thanks a LOT, Jon. It's very kind of you! :)

Thank you for the chords john, i'll try to do the tab and send it back for updates if necessary. And if you agree of course shared on my website ... Funuke.net

Top Bottom