For Sale: Mana 'e Baritone with MiSi pickup

revdrkate

Reaction score
Gorgeous Mana ‘e Baritone Ukulele with a MiSi pickup - $2500

Looking for a high-end baritone to increase your tonal range? Are you a guitar player wanting to take the dive into ukulele bliss? Love baritone and can’t wait for an exceptional hand made instrument?

Luthier Dan Ryerson of Molokai, Hawaii built this gorgeous cutaway baritone ukulele. It has exquisite attention to detail in construction, aesthetics and sound!

This incredibly beautiful instrument plays like butter. It’s smooth and easy to play. The action is low, the neck feels great, and the intonation is perfect all the way up the neck.

• Spruce top
• Rosewood back and sides
• “Florentine” cutaway
• Koa rosette around sound hole
• Koa binding on body and neck
• Slotted headstock
• Honu (Sea turtle) inlay at the fifth fret
• Additional side sound hole port
• MiSi pickup

My luthier here in Texas installed the MiSi pickup and the side strap button.

This was my first experience with a side sound hole port. It’s really impressive! Kind of like having your own monitoring system. While it brings the sound toward your ears, it also increases the volume and projection of the instrument.

Dan Ryerson of Mana’e Ukuleles built the baritone (#38) in October 2009. The ‘ukulele immediately went to live with the incomparable Kimo Hussey who “played it in” until it stole my heart in Molokai in December 2010.

Upon super close inspection, there are several strum dings on the spruce top.

It comes with a fitted hard shell case.

I’m asking $2500 for this beauty. Hate to part with her but I’m focusing exclusively on tenor ukulele these days.

Would like to split shipping costs with the buyer.

If you’ve wanted an exquisite, high-end baritone, this is it!

The sound is rich and deep. Here’s a link to a video of me playing the baritone.

P.S. I bought a Fusion baritone gig bag (retail $39.95) that I will include with the sale.

Attachments

• IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom