For Sale: Kala KA-6 Six String tenor (like new & extras)

bigdog

Reaction score
***SOLD***For sale is a very sweet Kala K-6 , six string mahogany tenor. If you have considered a six string , this is the one! I hand picked this Uke at Ukulele Hotline in Fishers, IN. The playability action is easier than one might imagine and the resonant tone and volume quite surprising, and stays in tune! Only selling to help fund a new custom tenor.

IMG_2416.jpg

While the strings are relatively new, I am including a new set of Aquilas, Kala cordura gigbag and offering free shipping within CONUS. Will ship insured ASAP for $160.00 .

Please contact me at boxelder200@yahoo.com . Ebay rating 113 - 100%

Last edited:
From the How to Sell Ukuleles in the Marketplace sticky:

If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post.

Members can request additional pictures and timestamp from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

Other than having us email you for the photos, uploading photos here would greatly improve your chances of selling.

Thanks Nuprin.... It was a learning experience but the photo has been inserted in post and all updated. I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks Nuprin.... It was a learning experience but the photo has been inserted in post and all updated. I appreciate your assistance.

No worries...it is a little tricky figuring out how to attach photos the first time. Good luck with the sale!

Top Bottom