UU stickers?

rasputinsghost

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wanna throw some stickers on my case and on my laptop. Does anybody have any left lying around, or can we all pressure the UU guys collectively to start selling em again? :)

SELL! SELL! SELL! SELL!....ad nauseam. Yeah, let's put pressure on!

Well, last time I got some UU stickers, it was from buying other stuff from the store (T-shirts, in my case).

Hey guys,

I wanna throw some stickers on my case and on my laptop. Does anybody have any left lying around, or can we all pressure the UU guys collectively to start selling em again? :)

I have some... somewhere. I keep a bundle of stickers that I get from uke brands and have moved my "warehouse", so they are somewhere between the there and the here. I keep the UU stickers with that bundle. I give of the brand ones freely, but am a scrooge with the UU ones and I squirrel them away for special times. I think I have used one for personal use. Given away about 10 total. I have given a few to peple who are new to the uke and I tell them to check it out and to take good care of their sticker because it is sought-after. Haha! I need to figure out a way to effectively use them to spread the UU/Uke love. If I find them I can send you one. They are the smaller ones. But keep in mind I am a TERRIBLE procrastinator if it is something is not directly related to an order.

I wonder if people would pay more for the stickers in the marketplace as a way to support the UU site. So even if it is $10 for a bumper sticker, which is high, you would know you are helping the site. But that is just a thought.

Last edited:
I have given a few to peple who are new to the uke and I tell them to check it out and to take good care of their sticker because it is sought-after. Haha! I need to figure out a way to effectively use them to spread the UU/Uke love.

Mim, sounds like you might have found your next contest prize!

Mim I would LOVE some stickers and would not hesitate to pay you for some! Thanks!

Nah, I cant sell them... but yes, they have been in my contest swag bags... so, they will be part of my prize in the:

Mim's Give em the Old Razzle Dazzle contest
Yes, Yes... that sir is what you would call a shameless plug for a contest made up of Showtune awesomeness with 8 different prizes (so, far) up for grabs... awwwww yeah!

Top Bottom