Quality Uke shops in Melbourne

mrmrb1

Reaction score
Hello all, first post on ukulele underground.

I'm a newbie beginner to ukulele's :D

I'm very interested in learning the ukulele. I have been playing stringed instruments for some time now (I do not play the guitar, but another type of stringed instrument) and have decided to invest in an ukulele, it'll be my second stringed instrument, for serious learning. I live in Melbourne, as you probably already know. I'm willing to travel a bit and don't mind waiting for stock to arrive. I have access to online buying, so that's another option. I have a budget of under $200, but willing to push to about $250. I'm looking for a quality shop in Melbourne that sells quality Concert, or maybe Soprano ukulele's with quality strings, like Aquila nylgut, preferably solid mahogany wood.

I was hoping if you guys could help me out finding a shop in Melbourne or online that stock quality ukuleles that are setup properly and possibly a suitable recommendation for me on what type of ukulele I should get.

Thanks guy, you're the best !

Last edited:
I'm interested in this too, actually. I don't live in Melbourne (Launceston, Tas, actually) but I can get friends to ship down stuff if I can't get up there myself. :O

Top Bottom