Banjo Uke and some Bob Wills

TCK

Reaction score
Tried all day to get my head around another tune to know avail, so I picked up MayBell and gave her a flogging- turns out that one song we all know is actually two!
One take wonder here- Welcome to the Dork Side

With apologies to Tommy Duncan-at least I am a better singer than Bob Wills was (sigh)

Nice job, Dave, the banjo sounds great.... and you gotta love the kazoo..... and don't forget the marshmallows next time you take the phrase 'campfire uke' literally.....

nice stuff Dave. Real smooth playin and great vocal bro. And the kazoo....YES!!!!!!!!!! Happy days are here again. Loved it mate, great vibe. :)

Thanks guys- I suppose it ain't got a lot of love, but the folks I really play for have chimed in- one of my favorite tunes right there...
How the hell did I end up a fellow who plays only old country on a ukulele? Pretty darn silly, but I am having a ball doing it :)
As for the Kazoo- well, that and a banjo uke are all a fellow needs to make his own kind of joy right?
Time to roast some mallows

Thanks guys- I suppose it ain't got a lot of love, but the folks I really play for have chimed in- one of my favorite tunes right there...
How the hell did I end up a fellow who plays only old country on a ukulele? Pretty darn silly, but I am having a ball doing it :)
As for the Kazoo- well, that and a banjo uke are all a fellow needs to make his own kind of joy right?
Time to roast some mallows

Amen, and amen to that!!!!

:stop:shucks Dave...what will you be playing when you get reeeeally old? :uhoh:

oh, and as for the marshmallows, I'll have some of the pink ones thanks brother...and an Irish Coffee to go with em...he he

That's the good stuff, and fresh from the dork side.

Cheers!

Top Bottom