Online Ukulele Lessons!

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Hey UU folks!

I have been teaching the ukulele over Skype for the last couple years. It's been an amazing experience for me and I am so lucky to have been able to!

I usually take a break over the summers, and so I've restarted teaching this fall. I had an amazing summer, hands down the greatest I've ever had. Getting to tour Australia with Lanikai ukulele and having lots of time to practice and perform. The reason it was the best summer I've ever had though, is because I got engaged to be married!!

Normally I only have a few students, but I am looking to take on more students. I'm looking for players of all skill levels for weekly lessons via Skype. It's a simple program to use, and I am still amazed how well it works for lessons! In the past I have done this teaching as more of a side job while I am in school, but now I am trying to see if I could make it even more than that. I plan on giving it my all to become a full time ukulele teacher over the next year as I am finishing with school.

UU has been a huge part of my life; I literally owe everything uke related to this site and all of you amazing forum members here. If you are interested in possibly taking some lessons, please shoot me an message here on UU or send me an email. (My email address is thejumpingflea @ me .com) Most of my student base has consisted of members here at UU.

My website is www.thejumpingflea.com and my YouTube is www.youtube.com/thejumpingflea.

Thank you so much for reading. No matter what level of a uke player you are, I'd love to try getting some lessons up and going!

Matt, congratulations on the engagement!!!

I've often thought about taking online lessons from you...maybe I'll finally pull the trigger this fall!

Congratulations on your engagement, Matt! The vision and self-marketing genious and selfless sharing of Rayan, Aldrine and Aaron along with the help of Danyo and others have made the UU an amazing social network for other ukulele enthuziests around the globe. This is a 50,000 member club, open to all. When and where's the wedding? How about at a winter NAMM Show (at a venue nearby)? We could assemble a ukulele kanikapila reception and really keep the costs down. Ric

Congratulations Matt! Say, you should get hitched in Reno this spring at the Reno/Tahoe Uke Fest! On the Celebrity Showroom Stage!

Congrats on the engagement, Matt! I may take up some lessons with you if I can find the $$!

I'm taking Matt's private Skype Uke lessons. So far it's great. (Just finished my second today). He's pushing me out of my comfort zone, which is great as it's giving me lots of new things to work on - which keeps it fresh and fun. And he's good at teaching.

I'm taking Matt's private Skype Uke lessons. So far it's great. (Just finished my second today). He's pushing me out of my comfort zone, which is great as it's giving me lots of new things to work on - which keeps it fresh and fun. And he's good at teaching.

Thanks Keith!

Still have some slots open... they are going quick! Thank you so much for all the support UU!

I'm guessing you're quitting my class?
I haven't heard from you in months and you don't reply to my messages.
Too good for us eh buddy?

Really wish I could take advantage of this, but I don't have a webcam or anything.

Does anyone know of any good youtube channels with in depth ukulele lessons?

Top Bottom