Ukulele Jam Festival on Oct 8th at the CSMA

Community School of Music and Art
230 San Antonio Circle
Mountain View CA 94040
From 12 :00 - 7:00

I would like
to invite you to come and join us for a day of
fun and entertainment.
I have attached the flyer for the full details of the event.
Also if you'd like or could, please print out some fliers
and hang it around your neighborhood I'd really appreciate it!

Hoping to see you there!
Mahalo
Rodney

www.ukejamfest.com

Last edited:
Hey Gary,

Thanks for the reminder. This festival sounds like fun and I wish I could go! However, Saturday October 8 is Yom Kippur, one of the few things that takes priority for me over ukulele gatherings. Have fun! Please take photos and post a full report!

By the way, my Monday evening ukulele class instructor gave this festival a big push tonight during our class. He's acquainted with both Roy Sakuma and Sam Ahia and strongly recommended that we all go to watch the performers.

Last edited:
Dang - I'm going to be out of town. Post some pics Gary!

I'm actually going to miss it as well. My son has two birthday parties on the same day. Four year olds have priority over "Papa's" hobbies every time.

By the way, my Monday evening ukulele class instructor gave this festival a big push tonight during our class. He's acquainted with both Roy Sakuma and Sam Ahia and strongly recommended that we all go to watch the performers.
Yeah, I'm a little disappointed I'll miss the show, but I was lucky enough to see them at Roy Sakuma's festival. I was looking forward to the workshop, but oh well. Seeing my little guy run around having fun is even better than that :)

I'm currently in negotiations with my Diety about going to the early part of the Uke Jam Fest and getting back to San Francisco in time for the late afternoon Yom Kippur service.

I'm currently in negotiations with my Diety about going to the early part of the Uke Jam Fest and getting back to San Francisco in time for the late afternoon Yom Kippur service.

Surely your Diety wouldn't mind WHERE you worship. There must be a synagogue or two in the South Bay :)

Top Bottom