FS: Big Island Mango Tenor<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couloirman

Reaction score
I love this uke, but I have upgraded and no longer need it. I just bought it a month or two ago from uke republic and it came with a great setup and plays flawlessly. There are no scratches or dings in it that I can see. This wood has some very cool/unique figuring to it that doesnt come across well in photos but everone who sees it comments on how cool it looks. I bought it for $520 plus shipping, and Id sell it for $400 local pickup in Providence RI (Ill meet anyone within an hour or so of here so greater Boston area is all good as well), $425 shipped, OBO.

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

Last edited:
I saw & played that uke when Mike first got it in. What a LOVELY uke w/sound to match. I was SO tempted to purchase its concert "little" sister, but my Pineapple Sunday got in first.

Anyone who gets this lovely uke will love it!

Coming from someone with a collection like yours that really means a lot; thanks!

I saw & played that uke when Mike first got it in. What a LOVELY uke w/sound to match. I was SO tempted to purchase its concert "little" sister, but my Pineapple Sunday got in first.

Anyone who gets this lovely uke will love it!

Any sound clips available? I have a Honu Concert and it's really a sweet 'ukulele - but prefer tenor size. Also, have you tried a low G on it (just curious). Thank you!
Jill

This looks like a fine instrument. Wish I had the funds, but, I just pulled the trigger on a used Islander MST-4. Someone will score here. I believe this is the exact uke that Mike plays in his ukerepublic review. Sure looks like it, and it sounds very nice. Check it out: http://youtu.be/acmiKgWsYZw

PM Sent. very interested and I'm local.

PLease call me ASAP, to discuss further, I sent you the phone number in the pm.

Last edited:
Bumping this to see if it has sold. I just love the look of this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom