The Tennessee Waltz

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
One of my favourite songs. Here's Les Hilton and I outside the hotel at the recent DunLaoghaire Ukulele Hooley.

Ken-

That's a really nice performance - you two compliment each other very well. This is one of my favorites as well and something I've been working on lately.... trying to translate the Les Paul & Mary Ford version to uke, working on her beautiful harmony vocals.... may be posting my own take in the near future.....

Ken-

That's a really nice performance - you two compliment each other very well. This is one of my favorites as well and something I've been working on lately.... trying to translate the Les Paul & Mary Ford version to uke, working on her beautiful harmony vocals.... may be posting my own take in the near future.....

I look forward to hearing your version.

Man, that sounds so good. Thanks for sharing. Got me all relaxed before tackling the traffic on the way home! lol

I'll be in Canada in two weeks time. I was led to believe the roads are quiet.

I look forward to hearing your version.
I'll be in Canada in two weeks time. I was led to believe the roads are quiet.

Oh, are you coming down for the International Ukulele Ceilidh in Nova Scotia? I wish I could go to it! James Hill and Melanie Doane will also be attending. Funny enough, I ran into Melanie Doane last week at the Makaha Sons concert. She was promoting her Ukuleles for Children program and did a number with the Makaha Sons with her Mya Moe uke.

Oh, are you coming down for the International Ukulele Ceilidh in Nova Scotia? I wish I could go to it! James Hill and Melanie Doane will also be attending. Funny enough, I ran into Melanie Doane last week at the Makaha Sons concert. She was promoting her Ukuleles for Children program and did a number with the Makaha Sons with her Mya Moe uke.

Yes, I am very much looking forward to it. I will be teaching a new Bluegrass Ukulele workshop. I have never met Melanie. it will be interesting to meet her and hear her play.

Just lovely fellas. Just lovely. :)

Thanks Eugene.

That was great ! Really enjoyed it. Thank You !:)

Thank you for watching.

An awesome rendition, Ken. I always enjoy your videos. :)

It's a great song to work with. Thanks.

Top Bottom