First Ever Uke

Orky

Reaction score
picked up a cheap uke for a laugh a while ago, and really like it, now to learn how to play it properly.

Good for you! I'd say this is the way a majority of the folks here at UU began. Certainly the way I began.

Don't be surprised if you quickly become infatuated with the 'ukulele and crave spending as much time with it as you can. Above all else, remember to have fun with it, because the 'ukulele, more than any other instrument, is about joy.

ohh yes i was in that place recently

Hi and welcome to UU :D

I remember being in that position, 13 months and 7 more Ukuleles later, I can play! Check out Ukulele Boot Camp to get your started, that will really help, if you have the $, sign up to UU+ which is on the main page and take the Ukulele Underground University courses, I recommend start with 101 and going from there, I'm doing 103 at the moment and finding it really helpful!

This is a great place to learn to play, everyone is so welcoming, helpful and supportive so feel free to pull up a chair, bring your Uke, and we'll chat while playing round the camp-fire of UU :D

Get :music:

Joey

"Been there, done that"! I'm sure many of us started the same way. Enjoy the ride!

thanks very much guys

cant wait to get proficient with it and having a bit of fun

Top Bottom