"I'm a dreamer" Aldrine Guerrero NEW album is OUT!

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
The new album is out! :D

I’m a dreamer
Aldrine Guerrero’s new album

Available for early digital download TODAY!

Check out http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/dreamer for more details

Tracklist:

1. Burrito
2. Space Suits
3. Senor Victor
4. Under the covers
5. Replay (ft. Danyo Cummings and Ariki Foster)
6. CMJ
7. Imagine
8. Only mine
9. Four string waltz (ft. Ryan Esaki)
10. Ice cream
11. Oversoul
12. Serenade

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT! :D

Fantastic Aldrine -
Bought and downloaded ....
Been waiting for this! :D
Congratulations!!

ps one suggestion! Include the lyrics in the mp3 metadata! can be done IRC....

Last edited:
Excellent album cover photo.

Help, I WANT it but the site won't let me log in. I used my UU Forum user name and password but won't accept it.
What do I do?................................BO.............................

Help, I WANT it but the site won't let me log in. I used my UU Forum user name and password but won't accept it.
What do I do?................................BO.............................

Hi Bo
You need a seperate UU account. Ie different from the forums. It is a free account too! Just sign up on the main UU page (not the forums) :)

Aloha Tack,
Mahalo Bruddah, will do that.........................BO....................

This is a must buy folks! Well done recording. I think the biggest thing I noticed is that Aldrines vocals has matured a lot.

I shall have to get it when I have some spare monies, great job Aldrine, looks great :D

Aldrine -
Took a quick listen before going to work . . . the album blew me away. Thank you for sharing these songs with us. (Listening to CMJ for the third time now).

Alan

Just bought it! Hey Aldrine could we get a digital download of your K-Town Heroes Eat Sleep Music record? I hate to wait for the physical CD...hah. Thanks man.

Hey Aldrine, will it be on iTunes as well? (I have a huge iTunes giftcard credit right now so I'd prefer to get it there if possible).

Aldrine, bought it this morning and have been listening to it while driving to and from work. Sounds great! I remember at one point you were going to release an album of video game tunes. Did this happen and I just missed it?

Well done, mon ami!

Got it this morning and have been listening to it over and over.

Y'dun good.

Hi Aldrine,

how to order overseas (Germany)? I can only click the "buy now" button, but that does not add any shipping costs.

Top Bottom