Hiatus

joeybug

Reaction score
Hey everyone :D

I've got a few personal things going on right now, life is not that good and I won't go into them here, but apart from the DU, I won't be online for a while. I'll keep up with my blog and check my email and such, but I need some time to myself to get my thoughts back to positive and focus on things happening in my life.

If people need to contact me, some people have my phone number. Or if you have it, you can email. I won't be on Facebook or Twitter or Google + Taking a break from it all, but don't want to let you all down with the DU, so I'll do it as long as I have videos, which I do for the time being.

Take care everyone and please don't worry

Joey

Hey, J-B -

Everyone needs a reboot now and then. Do what you have to do, even if that means you aren't here any longer.

Be well.

Joey,take care of yourself first:worry about the rest
once you have sorted yourself! Everyone will still be
here thinking of you,have no fear!

I certainly enjoy your comments and smiling signature at the bottom of your posts. Look forward to your return.

Take care of you Joey. Keep strumming and singing mate, you spread lots of joy around here. We'll miss you and look forward to your rejoining us after you've recharged and refocused. Blessings buddy. :)

What Eugene ukulele says is so true. You spread joy around here. Take care of yourself and keep smiling.:)

We will wait for you to return and in the meantime we'll send you happy ukulele thoughts! Hang in there Joeybug!

Don't reply to this thread, Joey! We don't want you to. Don't even spend much time reading it unless you really feel like it.

Rest is sooooo sweet! Do it and know we are glad you're not fooling around for the moment with the likes of us!

Get back to that later - much later!

Top Bottom