first video with singing!

austin1

Reaction score
please don't hate me! I don't know why the volume is so low, it was higher in the editing program, but I'm too lazy to go back and attempt to fix the problem. sorry if you have to turn your volume up. :(

I'm weird about singing on the internet, so this is an unlisted video, but it's for Mim's contest. Hope you enjoy it despite the volume!

Great video and the volume was not a problem...
Figuring if you are worried about singing on the internet, I ought to cut my vocal chords :) - Great job, and the intro was HILARIOUS

Tina, that was fantastic! You have a beautiful voice! And you finger pick that ukulele much better than most people can finger pick their nose. Is that a glass of milk just out of the camera range?

Absolutely adorable video and a beautiful voice. I love you Tina.

Tina I love your sense of humor. The video was fun, you have a pretty voice. Yea, the finger picking... as I watched I wondered how many years it will take me to do the finger picking, while changing chords like you were doing and singing. That is coming very close to the difficulty in learning the accordion.
I had no problem with the volume. Curious though, why are you weird about singing on the Internet?

I'm in my schools computer lab. I don't have sound but I can tell from the first 3 seconds of the vid that it will be amazing. Can't wait to get home and listen. Yay Tina~!

Love the video. Don't worry about the name thing, it usually takes me that many tries to put my pants on. You have a sweet voice, lovely job. Also, the dramatic photos/storyline was beautiful...though I do have strong feelings about mouse on dragon love stories, and dragon on sheep action as well, for that matter. All in all, I give this video a 14 out of 17 thumbs up.

Tina I love your sense of humor. The video was fun, you have a pretty voice. Yea, the finger picking... as I watched I wondered how many years it will take me to do the finger picking, while changing chords like you were doing and singing. That is coming very close to the difficulty in learning the accordion.
I had no problem with the volume. Curious though, why are you weird about singing on the Internet?

A couple of my friends and family are subscribed to me on youtube, and if I put up singing videos they would make fun of me! Plus I don't think my constitution would survive a good old Youtube "You sound like typewriters chewing on tinfoil, go jump off a bridge."

Love the video. Don't worry about the name thing, it usually takes me that many tries to put my pants on. You have a sweet voice, lovely job. Also, the dramatic photos/storyline was beautiful...though I do have strong feelings about mouse on dragon love stories, and dragon on sheep action as well, for that matter. All in all, I give this video a 14 out of 17 thumbs up.

Listen, YOU CAN'T HELP WHO YOU LOVE. Although I agree with you, dragon on sheep is a bit risque, but it's 2011 now people, these things are on MTV.

A couple of my friends and family are subscribed to me on youtube, and if I put up singing videos they would make fun of me! Plus I don't think my constitution would survive a good old Youtube "You sound like typewriters chewing on tinfoil, go jump off a bridge."
First, I don't think you'd ever draw one of those but even if you did - that sort of nonsense speaks volumes about the person leaving the comment and nothing about the target of the abuse. Shrug it off girl - don't ever let somebody else (family or anonymous troll) rob you and the rest of us from enjoying your music and voice!

It isn't as much the voice as it is the heart that makes people's music popular. You showed lots of heart in your video and those here enjoyed your voice and playing. Keep it up. If nothing else, do your videos in secret and post them here for us to enjoy :)

Gee this is just wonderful Tina. You are a superb player and you have such a lovely voice. 5 STARS!!!

Holy freaking crap I want to fly to Germany and punch you in the face that was so good. Sing more Tina. For reals

Holy cow! Remind me never to do anything CoLmes really hates if he reacts to something he loves by flying all the way to Germany to punch a pretty girl in the face... LOL

John

Top Bottom