PDA

View Full Version : "How to Play the Tahitian Ukulele" PDF Document

berean_315
10-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Previously I had posted about a document I put together on the Tahitian Ukulele, Language and Music. It's made up of info I found online about the Tahitian ukulele, how to play it, language, etc.

I compiled an 11 page document that only covers playing the Tahitian ukulele and some info about it. Also added additional info on double-stop thirds I gleaned from UU member patico. Less massive than the other document so you can print it out if you want. You can download the document at the link below:

http://www.box.net/shared/jz0219v8ec7bitu2h3mb

Gerald

patico
10-05-2011, 01:51 PM
gerald.
i'll try to help you with more tips on the tahitian ukelele. maybe we could do like a "learn the ukelele" stuff. my only problem is i'm lazy in the computer and the internet conection is sooooo slow that it bores me when i try to upload vids, cause they either stop uploading, conection fails, n so.

but today, ukelele basics 03 improvising on thirds, goes for sure !!!!!
jajajajaj

iorana

berean_315
10-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Patico,

Looking forward to the other video on thirds. "Learn the Uke" stuff sounds like fun. Let me know some ideas. It's not fun if you have a slow internet connection!

You asked if I have an Asonu ukulele. Yes I do. I also have one from Tahiti which I play most of the time though. I'll see if I can attach pictures. The Asonu uke is on the bottom in the picture. Didn't you say you were getting a second one from Asonu?