Kamaka HF-3 Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanueda

Reaction score
(SOLD) Kamaka HF-3 Tenor Ukulele

This is a Kamaka HF-3 Tenor ukulele that is in pristine condition. I purchased this ukulele this past fall from Gryphon Stringed Instruments in Palo Alto. I also have a KoAloha Concert and a custom Koo'lau Tenor. Saying that, I simply cannot find the time to give each the attention it deserves which is the main reason for the sale. This ukulele sounds incredible and plays with ease! I would love for it to find a fantastic new home where it will be loved thoroughly. This will also come with an Oahu Deluxe Hardshell case. Email me if you have any questions or would like additional photos.

$1000 Firm. Meet up Preferred (San Francisco Bay Area)

Attachments

• photo-43.jpg
    photo-43.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 111
  • photo-42.jpg
    photo-42.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 143
  • photo-41.jpg
    photo-41.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 120
  • photo-40.jpg
    photo-40.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 170
  • photo-44.jpg
    photo-44.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
This past summer I bought a pristine 2005 Kamaka HF-3 from Gryphon Stringed Instruments. Great folks, nice shop. Good luck with the sale of your tenor. It's a great looking ukulele.

I saw your craigslist post and sent you an email through there.

Question: does yours have any upgrades or modifications compared to the standard model? Does the Kamaka warranty transfer to a new owner (I think it does not, but thought I'd ask in case I'm wrong).

Thanks, it's a sweet uke, for sure. Brad Bordessa on www.liveukulele.com uses one in his videos. Heavenly.

Aldrine for the longest time used a Kamaka tenor, too. Mika.

Question: does yours have any upgrades or modifications compared to the standard model? Does the Kamaka warranty transfer to a new owner (I think it does not, but thought I'd ask in case I'm wrong).

Thanks, it's a sweet uke, for sure. Brad Bordessa on www.liveukulele.com uses one in his videos. Heavenly.

It's the Standard 2010. Warranty does not transfer, although I have the original receipt from Gryphon if needed.

May be a little high on the price with no warranty. You can buy a new one for that. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom