More old Country songs from Cloverdale

TCK

Reaction score
Having about the WORST week ever, so I did all I know how to do anymore to chin up- this is the result

I figure at this point me and this Ukulele are inseparable...it is like addarall, zoloft and bourbon in one portable and convenient package

The Vita Uke is pretty awesome, eh? Almost as nice as the Sceptre (g)

Oh - and very nice job on the song. I guess Cloverdale and Bakersfield are only separated by geography.

-Kurt

What a great song and a perfect fit for a shaky week. I sure know what you mean about turning to the uke to clear your mind and free it. Nice work Dave.

Nice job on some old-school Merle..... I was raised on this stuff. By the time I was five, I knew the difference between Willie, Waylon, Merle, the Man in Black, Kristofferson, all the old Texas Cosmic Country guys, the Nashville hippies.... my dad had this record when I was a kid - hadn't heard this tune in years. Hope your week gets better, but you certainly improved mine....

Real music and well played. I could spend hours watching that clip just marvelling at your over-stuffed shelves!! Does it all spill onto the floor very often?

As I said before Dave great job on the song! I am sorry to hear about the bad week, I sure hope that it turns around and gets better! I love the vita- I don't have one, but Kurt does and he put it in my hand and made me play it. Now I dream of it...
Hang in there and I hope that you have a better weekend!

Kurt- Sceptre...if only on my salary (sigh).
Jon- I am feeling you there mate- This is something I can get my head around right now.
Bill, so glad it made you smile- wish my elbow room was coming along better but I keep bagging it. I grew up on this and the Motor City Sound, which is way too hard to play on the Uke, so y'all get the Hag instead of Aretha :)
Ted- Two academics with too many interest- too bad you can;t see all the instruments because that is truly ridiculous. Working on getting myself on "Hoarders". In any event, thanks for the nice words and I leave you with this- if it all spilled, it would come to rest not on the floor, but on 16 accordions (I gave two away!!! YAY!!)
Carrie- Thank you as always. I love that Vita and have played a wear spot into it that makes it look like I have had it for years. After trying a lot of things- I give you this for when you get one (snicker)...Gaudalupe Strings have the sweetest tone, and they are in fun colors. It is a whole new uke with those on there.

We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee

:eek:ld:I do love me some :bowdown:Merle.

Well done. Keep on twangin'.:cheers:

Top Bottom