i am in love.

What are the advantages of one of these to a standard electric bass? Besides the travel size, I suppose.

Hahahaha! Funny you mention it! I do not play bass... but went upstairs and proclaimed to my husband that I am not in fact a bass player!

I pulled up music and the bass tabs for Come Together by The Beatles, tuned up a similar Ubass, and jammed along. SO FUN! And the Bass vibrations coming out of the amp are fan-ta-bu-lous! Gets ya in the core!

So yes... I am already looking at my husband with puppy dog eyes proclaiming that I HAVE to keep a UBASS for myself for my birthday! We shall see if it works!

The one I am in love with is the espresso version of the one in the picture, fretless.

Did you know they make a cheaper solid body UBASS now? They are all fretted and come in black, sunburst, and dark red. They are AWESOME!

U Basses are awesome, I want one too. The type you have on that link was for sale in music shop in Milwaukee for $499.

The one in Milwaukee is probably their new factory made models from Kala. Basically an affordable alterniative. The finish will be different. They look good and are amazing players. So, yes, their is a cheaper version of this same model out there. They come in black, red, and sunburst. The one on ebay is American made and just have a few cosmetic bells and whistles the other doesnt.

Top Bottom