uke dating advice

Yes, have it gold plated.

Dont try to impress, just be yourself :)

Playing "Close to you" would be pretty good too ;)

Does she like a bit of flash? Bring out the gloss and maybe a little MOP. Is she conservative ? Satin mahogany understated beauty. Can you sing? If not go the funny guy route or stay silent. If you can , don't show off Pavarotti!

hey bro I've seen your youtube stuff...you're a talented young guy who can already sing and play very well. Just do what you do best...pick the thing up and sing her a sweet love song man. She'll be blown away.

Personally I find the uke is a chick magnet...if your thing is 70 year old chicks he he

Give the uke to her. Tell her you will give her lessons for free.

girls like the bad boys so tell her they are naked lessons.

Um...I don't think it's a good idea to follow some of the advice you've received from the guys. A woman likes a guy who is sincere and communicates well. Um...on the other hand - make sure it's a solid wood ukulele, they vibrate more.

Here is my Darth Vader advice...Go with your intincts Taylor....know when to bust it out and jam....yes that is the best impression of all!!!!

have you considered enlisting the help of a mariachi band and serenading her outside her window? Depending on how you do it, it could either get you laid or arrested. But it might be worth a go.

Top Bottom