Mele Super Deluxe 6 string tenor w c/w<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markr1

Reaction score
Sold...................I'm selling my 6 string tenor to upgrade. It's not mint has a few dings on the back of the neck but nothing bad at all does not affect playability at all. Nice playing uke there is some playing wear around the soundhole as you can see in the pics but not bad at all. I was told it is Koa tho I don't know my woods well enough to say but you should be able to tell by the pics. It plays well and I just took it to my luthier and he leveled the frets and set it up and put aquilas low G on it. It has a full sound and not bad for fingerpicking too at least I can fingerpick on it pretty good. It's setup and ready to play. I was told the tweed case was bought from Elderly for $100 it's in excellect condition and fits the uke perfectly. $600 shipped to lower 48. Humidifier not included I'm short on those as it is. I will ship with UPS well Packed and insured.
100_2674.jpg
100_2673.jpg
100_2672.jpg
100_2671.jpg

Last edited:
Oh. Sorry mods I didn't put the sign up can I do that tomorrow please. Thanks

Last price drop and not going any lower. $600 shipped. This was not one of the cheaper Meles. I think a $1000 to 1100 new.

Aloha Mark,
Wow weee this is one of Mele's top end ukes and a just 1 year old with a nice case too ..holy smokes...that is a great deal....surprised it's not sold yet..

I forgot to add this uke comes with 3 new sets of Aquila 6 string new Nylgut in the brown cover packaging and a Herco case humidifier.

Sold

Sold. Please close this thread mods. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom