FS: Kala KA-SMHT Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele

oldtimestrings

Reaction score
Nearly new Kala KA-SMHT ukulele. Solid mahogany top, back, and sides, with matte (satin) finish. Ebony nut and saddle give this instrument a warm and rich tone. Plays beautifully w/nice action, good response, excellent intonation. Nearly mint condition. Bought this brand new a few months ago and have enjoyed playing it, but I've come to realize that I'm really a soprano guy and don't connect with the tenor uke size. Currently strung with Fremont Blackline flurocarbon strings, which sound great (high G). Geared tuners (closed back). Also comes with a nice lightweight and protective "UkeCrazy" case. Absolutely nothing wrong with this instrument, except that the tenor size is not for me.

$205 plus $15 shipping in the U.S.
Paypal or possibly other arrangements
Located in Chicagoland, if anyone's interested in a local pickup or cash sale

Please contact me via PM, or email to: ots1927 (at) gmail.com

Mahalo! :)

kala front.jpgkala back.jpgkala bridge.jpgkala full case.jpg

Are you willing to ship to australia n fully insured

$220 shipped to Australia?

Sorry, but no. U.S. sales only.

My reason for this is a nightmarish experience I once had shipping an item from an eBay sale internationally. The buyer claimed he didn't receive it, and there were problems with tracking the item through customs. Dragged on for months, so I swore I would never do that again. Sorry.

just shipped a baritone to the land down under, shipping cost about $70 USPS international and got there in 7 days. no problems.

just shipped a baritone to the land down under, shipping cost about $70 USPS international and got there in 7 days. no problems.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm sure people ship things to Australia from the US every day without incident, but I once had a terrible experience shipping internationally and simply told myself, "never again." This has nothing to do with Australia in particular, or 1300cc's inquiry, or this uke. As a seller, I simply choose not to ship internationally.

I'll take it...let me know if still available and what paypal address. john

FS: Kala KA-SMHT Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele *SOLD*

SOLD.
Thanks, John. :)

Top Bottom