Items From Aaron's Collection- Beansprout, DaSilva and a Calton Case

Nice stuff! How much for the quilt? :)

haha- made by my great grandma May Keim from all the scraps from the clothes she made for my mother and aunt. Mostly wool pieces from 60's era knee length wool skirts. not for sale!

haha- made by my great grandma May Keim from all the scraps from the clothes she made for my mother and aunt. Mostly wool pieces from 60's era knee length wool skirts. not for sale!

What a treasure. It is priceless! Thanks for sharing it with us. Now, back to the business at hand. Y'all buy Aaron's ukes and stuff. :)

Cool ukes!! Beautifully made! Bet that Slinger won't last long! Gorgeous!

Roberta

That's a great price for the DaSilva... someone jump on that!

I have one of them myself. :) It's a fantastic representation of the 3K. Good luck with your sale!

sorry guys, hope I'm not stealing Aaron's thunder here, but I tried to grab the slingerland myself about a week ago and it had already sold. Cheers.

Aaron,....email sent confirming my purchase of the Calton Concert Uke Case. (thanks)

.....i have my work cut out for me getting this cosmetically challenged case looking it's best.

Age and honest use gets us all. (but it will still protect the goodies inside! :D)

Last edited:
Top Bottom