The Most Epic Orchestra?

modern day ukuleleist

Reaction score
Imagine all of the following instruments being played together, and somehow sounding good:

Ukulele
U-Bass
Jarana/Jarocho
Kalimba
Didgeridoo
Bongos
Native American flute
Xylophone

Ok, so in all honestly it would probably sound horrifically bad.

But if you could form a band with any instruments possible, which would you choose?

On May 9, 2011, in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada, louis vuitton wallet mens Malletier, S.A. filed a Complaint for Injunctive The quilted flap over the smooth leather Chanel Handbags louis vuitton bags vivienne westwood mens Vivienne Westwood Milan fashion week

Cheap Okay sunglasses_51_Oakley Sunglasses_Sunglasses&Eyeglasses_online shopping kids clothes, polo t-shirt,boys jeans,girl skirt Show your unique taste & cool personality with a pair of oakley eyeglasses and join our Oakley brand club to embrace the latest fashion trend. Here

Online Shopping for Gucci watches and Gucci bags at everyday cheap prices: gucci totes bag, gucci sukey medium tote 2011 leading brand gucci totes bag Totes Bags. High quality, reasonable price. The 30 percent off, and the purchase of more than 2 bags of free post with high quality guarantee,best service,fast shipping

Find everyday low prices and an improved shopping experience in our Cartier cartier watches,cartier watches for women,cartier roadster,cartier pasha for Sale,cartier when you buy imitation watches like replica Cartier watches,rolex imitation watches,or Breitling imitation watches

Offering the finest collection of elegant Longines watches, including the showcase models : Evidenza, La Grande Classique, DolceVita, longines watches ladies, Prestige Gold Have you dreamt about owning all those ideal models of designer watches Tags cloud citizen rado watches switzerland, rolex watch jewelers, oris chronograph carlos coste

Don't encourage the saxes!
More Trumpet! Actually, I have seen some videos a uke and trumpet with harmon mute, and that worked great.

Greetings all!

Many years ago, I heard a fabulous rendition of Irving Berlin's Puttin' On The Ritz on the radio, played by a band consisting of clarinet, tenor banjo, guitar and double bass. Perhaps a mandolin was also involved, but I'm not sure: I never found out the name of this group. This has been my favourite template ever since.

Incidentally, there is (or was) a Polish jazz group called Prowizorka - double bass, acoustic guitar, tenor banjo, clarinet. Plus a truly amazing kazoo player called Tomasz Sacza (not sure about the spelling). I saw them live, on several occasions.

Worthwhile to check YouTube.

tnob

Last edited:
Top Bottom