WTB: 8-string ukulele

kekebur

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I am looking for an 8-string ukulele for around 300$, something like Lanikai O-8E. would be cool if it was a acoustic/electric ukulele. I live in Poland and there are no shops with ukuleles here. moreover international shipping from most of the online stores is like $60-100 which is way to much.
If you happen to have one for sale, let me know please ! :)

Hey everyone
I am looking for an 8-string ukulele for around 300$, something like Lanikai O-8E. would be cool if it was a acoustic/electric ukulele. I live in Poland and there are no shops with ukuleles here. moreover international shipping from most of the online stores is like $60-100 which is way to much.
If you happen to have one for sale, let me know please ! :)

Contact mim at mimsukes.com
Shipping won't be cheap but she has really good rates.

sent her an email. cheers for the help :)
still looking for more offers though

Hello!

What about trying the Southern Ukulele Store in the UK?

http://www.southernukulelestore.co.uk/

They have some 8-strings on their website (although some are out of stock).

The shipping might be more reasonable within Europe and I think if you buy from within the EU you will not have to pay Import Duty / Tax (that's how it is in the UK, I'm not certain about Poland, but worth looking into).

Good luck with your search :)

Anna

In that price range, I'd get the O8 E with the solid spruce top....they really "sing."

thanks for all the answers :)

seems like most 8 strings ukes in Southern Ukulele Store are out of stock + in pounds its even more expensive than getting one from America and paying for the shipping ^^ will keep my eyes open on that store though.

Aye, I was mainly thinking about O8 E, would be great if someone was selling one within Europe, or used one from other continents so it might be cheaper :)

Hi kekebur

Have you looked at Thomann in Germany?
They have reasonable shipping. I've found that custom duty from the US (to UK) can add almost 1/3 to the price :(
I've got away without being asked for duty on some items, but never on a ukulele-sized parcel.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/lanikai_lu_8.htm

They also have a Lanikai 8-string with a pickup.

There's also one on SUS's ebay listings

Postage to Poland is £19.50

Last edited:
Top Bottom