First video...be gentle! Blister in the Sun

Dude that sucked!

Hehe just kidding great take on that old classic!

btw did you sing "let me go on, like a pussy in the sun" at :39-:39?

Hey, real nice job Uke Threads. Really enjoyed that. Got real fond memories of the Violent Femmes, saw em a couple of times when they came to Hobart in the late 80's early 90's - Brian Ritchie now actually lives in Hobart and is in charge of the annual 'Mona Foma" arts festival down here. Your playing and singing sounded great and that is one real sweet uke. What kind is it?

Your uke seems to be backwards... also, it has too many strings :p
Nice Job!

Hey, real nice job Uke Threads. Really enjoyed that. Got real fond memories of the Violent Femmes, saw em a couple of times when they came to Hobart in the late 80's early 90's - Brian Ritchie now actually lives in Hobart and is in charge of the annual 'Mona Foma" arts festival down here. Your playing and singing sounded great and that is one real sweet uke. What kind is it?

This is my Lanikai Tenor 8-string, and yes, as Xtoph has pointed out, this all appears to be mirrored.

Great song.. great job playing... Love the femmes from way back. Good choice! Thanks for sharing with us.
Now my children are stuck and singing! :) Love that!!!

Good job! And...somehow...I have a hard time imagining you bruising like a peach... LOL

John

Top Bottom