Piens.be - legitimate?

jop

Reaction score
Has anyone here on this forum had any dealings with the Belgian firm "Piens"? I am now 'celebrating' my half-year anniversary of recieving nothing! April 9th 2011 I ordered an Epiphone Les Paul ukulele, and April 12th my credit card was charged. After a couple of weeks I mailed them for any news, and was informed that it would be another 2-3 weeks. After yet another month I tried again (there has been absolutely no communication on their initiative), and was informed that they would deliver in July. Still nothing, so mid-September I asked them for a cancellation and refund. This has so far been ignored.
My question is: Have I been had, or is this 'just' an example of lack of business skills (to put it nicely)?

Jens

The same thing happened to me with a kitchen supply shop in the UK. After three months of nothing- no response from the seller, I had my bank call my credit card and reverse the charges. If they're ignoring you then they probably won't refund your money, so you'd definitely have to go through your credit card. I hope it all works out for you.

I have contacted my bank now, so I'll see what happens. Piens have now taken it off their web shop, but it was there till very recently.

Jens

Top Bottom