Loprinzi Model A Mahogany Soprano

d-mace

Reaction score
*More pics added with username below. New hardshell case is now included.

Like new Loprinzi bought a few months ago. Recent UAS forces guilty sale of one of my favorite sopranos I've owned....I haven't even received the 2 new ukes yet (I hope I like them)!

This one, like all Loprinzi's I've owned, is fabulous. The build seems flawless and the setup, intonation, action make it play so nicely. The Loprinzi's are built fairly light and have a thin neck that feels really comfortable in my hands. These are incredible bargins for a luthier made in the USA instrument.

Price is $325. $15 Fed Ex insured shipping.

*Sorry...forgot to put my name in the pic.

022.jpg024.jpg026.jpg028.jpg

Last edited:
That is so tempting, bragh. :drool: If I were not saving up for a bike, I'd be on that in a heartbeat. Good luck with your sale.

does it have a concert scale?

It's a soprano scale but the neck joins the body at the 14th fret instead of the 12th like on a Martin or Kiwaya. This gives you a little more room between the nut and the body which I find noticeable and like.

More pics added along with UU username...finally! Also, a new hardshell case is included. It fits it like a glove.

Attachments

• 005 (3).jpg
    005 (3).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 013 (3).jpg
    013 (3).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 31
wowwwww. very nice. never having played or seen one, what's it like? does it bark like a Martin, or is it more mellow? light or sturdy. still for sale?

wowwwww. very nice. never having played or seen one, what's it like? does it bark like a Martin, or is it more mellow? light or sturdy. still for sale?

LoPrinzi's are built light, have a neck profile that just invites you to caress it, and sound like a dream. I have this ukes "big sister" & won't give it up for another three times its price! It will probably be the one that 50 years from now, my grandkid(s) will be passing on to their kids.

What Gmoney said....I would say it's not as light as an old Martin or Kiwaya but still on the light side. As for tone, less bark more mellow...which I like! My favorite feature of the Loprinzi soprano is the 14 frets to body. I really like the little extra room it gives.

Top Bottom