If I ever make it big... (original)

I love your videos. Besides good footage, good song and well performed you are always charming.

Love it!! Keep up the great work. Even my 15 yr old son commented. He said that you sounded like the singer for They Might Be giants.. A compliment for sure!
keep up the great song writing... Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks, Gary -- makes me happy you liked it. And thanks for subbing on YT! Cheers, Nicholas

Love it!! Keep up the great work. Even my 15 yr old son commented. He said that you sounded like the singer for They Might Be giants.. A compliment for sure!
keep up the great song writing... Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks a lot! I bought Flood some twenty years ago, mainly because I liked Birdhouse in your soul so much. To be honest, I didn't listen to much TMBG after that. Apart from the theme song for Malcolm in the middle of course. But it's a great compliment!

oh yeah, this is really lovely stuff Nicholas. I subscribed too ... :)

Thanks a lot! I bought Flood some twenty years ago, mainly because I liked Birdhouse in your soul so much. To be honest, I didn't listen to much TMBG after that. Apart from the theme song for Malcolm in the middle of course. But it's a great compliment!

Nicolas.. you have a such a great talent, You are welcome for the compliments. I do so enjoy your music. I love the Malcolm in the Middle Theme. We just started watching that show on Netflix with our kids! I bet you could do a rockin cover.. so fun! :) Keep makin music and videos for us!

Nicolas.. you have a such a great talent, You are welcome for the compliments. I do so enjoy your music. I love the Malcolm in the Middle Theme. We just started watching that show on Netflix with our kids! I bet you could do a rockin cover.. so fun! :) Keep makin music and videos for us!

So nice of you! I will post at least five more videos over the next weeks. I'll see what happens thereafter. Sometimes I'm close to giving it all up, sometimes I feel I will be doing this forever.

Hey nicholas,
yeah, you do sound like one of the john's from tmbg:) cool video - the great thing about ukulele though, is that you don't have to make it big to travel around the world - it's taking over one city at a time! :)
~Mandalyn

Hey nicholas,
yeah, you do sound like one of the john's from tmbg:) cool video - the great thing about ukulele though, is that you don't have to make it big to travel around the world - it's taking over one city at a time! :)
~Mandalyn

Hey, Mandalyn! So nice to hear from you again. I don't know if you remember, but about a year ago you commented on one of my songs and then I told you how much I loved Ugly Duckling. Still do!

Hi Nicholas,
yep, I remember, and still subscribe to you I'm pretty sure. Don't have as much time to browse YT these days. I think you had just moved from a YouTube site that wasn't using your name to one that does now... There may have been a 'whisk' involved ;)
In any case, yes, and thanks!

~Mandalyn

Top Bottom